Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Think as you wish....


Almost every class I've taught, I said to the student, in my class, thinking is compulsory and creative thinking will get extra mark. Some students told me, how can I measure the thinking and my answer was, I have the instrument that can see the bulb over your head ..... simple, those who has the ability to think critically could translate into words or actions. I did really enjoy when the class has full of thinkers and the tutorial was lively with full of knowledge spreading all over the campus.....

Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is the probable reason why so few engage in it - Henry Ford

2 comments:

Damantim said...

To create an atmosphera of thinkers, reflection must be applied.

People become thinkers for the reflection surrounded them. The most functional approach to reflect our thought is argument.

Open the floor to an argument. If needed, provoke. nothing to lose.

Pak Cik Satu Dua said...

Yes I agree, provocation is a tool to push them keep on thinking and give the response critically... but you have to learn to 'agree for disagreement'