Monday, September 08, 2008

Do you know what marriage is?

This is a story about an idiot couple, I think....'We're married, we just don't have sex'
What on earth man loves women and getting married without the sex as a translation... yes your are honest with what you are doing but it is a spiritual need... 'People wonder why asexuals bother to get together, but Amanda and I have been happily married for nine months now and we're both still virgins. Some people even think asexuality doesn't exist. It's so underrepresented, I can understand why people are skeptical. I was too, even though I was perfectly used to thinking of myself in this way. For years I just thought I was the only person in the world who felt like this'. Nonsense!!

3 comments:

Damantim said...

We should not simply impose to this case as a nonsense.

This is the sign of Allah `s greatness.

We live in a colourful creatures...this happen to make us know each others and thank to the Almighty !!!

Good luck..

keng said...

married.....????? i don't think so....

Pak Cik Satu Dua said...

Hilmi, I know, the word 'marriage' is absent in a playboy's dictionary. ... just pulling your legs... both...