Sunday, November 11, 2007

The way we see the world...

It was my freshman year when I started to do a part time job at one of the country's leading pharmacies. On that moment, I thought I was an independent student who can earn some pocket money and at the same time struggling to get the degree. Yes, I earn what I've searched for but I've lost what I've supposed to grab at the garden of virtue and knowledge.

"Part of the problem, Mitch, is that everyone is in such a hurry," Morrie said. "People haven't found meaning in their lives, so they're are running all the time looking for it. They think the next car, the next house and the next job. Then they find those things are empty, too, and they keep running." ( Tuesday with Morrie, p 136)

2 comments:

alifbaataa said...

Different 'world'..different way of thinking!

Pak Cik Satu Dua said...

but beliefs and values must be preserved...