Thursday, July 28, 2005

Structural Functionalism

Dah lama ya tak update blog ni.... recently, i feel like my life was structured by certain system and well, it 'functionally responded' (some kind like structural functionalism!!). I think it began when i started working here. My life has changed a lot. By 6.30 early morning i have to say a temporary good bye to my family and meet them around maghrib. Ok, that's fine!! I choose to accept this way of life. It's not a big deal. But, what make me feel bad is about i started to count the days when my bank account will be reloaded by the company and fyi, it was in the first week of the month. This is ridiculous. So now i'm in the process of getting rid this kind of feeling or could we call it habit? Hopefully it will return to normal soon (depends on how i manage to control my spending). Or should i apply for AP??? But i don't have a showroom, what!!! without showroom can also have hundreds of APs??? It's really helps Bumis!!! Afundi rAPidah!

No comments: